马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
    本帖最后由 风格开 于 2012-3-14 15:17 编辑

8.jpg

试想,“正品神火”漂洋过海,来到美国,会咋样?
    P.S:老外们也落伍了,天朝现在用的都是4200mah的ultrafire了。

看看老美们苦逼的表情吧!!!
    (3.15就要到了,不说国内商品质量了,国内的“代表作”ultrafire,出口货,来到美国,美国人看了是多么吃惊啊)

逛逛亚马逊,看看水深火热的美国人民都用什么18650和充电器。
    大惊,这不是神神神神神神火,伟大的 充电器套装吗?

再大惊,老美竟然还买了。

介绍:UltraFire 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Single) + Travel Charger Combo (Electronics)
    伟大的UltraFire 3000毫安套装!
    1.jpg
    未命名.jpg

首先是价格上,老美就被奸商狠狠的坑了一把:

亚马逊价:9美元多=54元,大大的坑爹啊。
    淘宝价:16元,果然本土有优势。

当他们纯洁的,满怀希望地,购买了超大容量的,3000毫安时的电池,心满意足的放在手电里的时候....
    戏剧性的一幕发生了.......................

看看老外们的感想吧:

————————————————————————————————————————————————

BEWARE!!!!!!!!, August 12, 2011 By Maltin(1星差评)
    I bought four different ones before I completed a thorough test drive. My bad. The results are as follows: All four batteries store only half the juice. They were even charged on a different charger several times. The same result. I bought two new ones from Battery Junction and got twice the discharge. In short, I believe these are factory rejects coupled with a not too bad little charger.
    马丁:注意了!!!!
    我买了4个了,对他们做了一个测试,太差了,四个电池只能达到一半的电量,而且他们甚至都在不同的充电器上测试的。一样的结果,我放了两次电也是一样的。总之,我想这些工厂在偷工减料

Cheap and works!, March 8, 2012 By John (5星好评)
    Generic packaging. Charges up to 4.2v and shuts off. The red charging led is more orange, and the green completed led is a little yellow. Other than that it is a good value. I would buy again.
    约翰:便宜又好用!
    一般的包装。充电到4.2V停止。充电的红灯看上去像橙色的,充电完成的灯看上去有点像黄色的。再说了,这个很值,我会再买。

Works Great!!, March 6, 2012 By Samir (5星好评)
    I bought this to go with my first home made flash light. Needless to say this battery combined with the ssc p7 led emitter, created 800+ lumens with an unfocused beam of 35'+ (wider than my home street)..The Battery itself took just under 6 hours for the first charge, and has ran at full brightness for at least 5 mins (I have yet to turn on full power for 5+ minutes). The charger works fine too.
    萨米尔:一切正常!
    我和我第一个手电筒一起买的,这个电池与P7 LED的手电筒一起使用,提供800流明的光和35°的视角(比我家的街道宽)电池第一次充电用了6小时,手电开足光的时候工作了至少5分钟。。。充电器也很好。

Poor battery, and not for high current applications., July 16, 2011 By XYZZY (1星差评)
    I purchased two sets of Ultrafire 18650 3000mAh batteries with charger. The included charger works well for travel needs but does not seem to have two independent charging channels, as there is only one charge status LED. It works well enough for casual use with inexpensive cells in my collection, but a higher quality charger such as the Pila IBC is a good investment if you get serious and want the most out of your more expensive 18650 batteries.
    我买了2个3000毫安时的套装,包括旅行充电器,但是不是双路独立显示的,它只能日常使用便宜的电池。
    ----------------------------------------------
    XYZZY:极差的电池,只能用在非高电流的设备!
    After having used these batteries for over a month now, and having gone through several charge/discharge cycles, I downgraded this review from three to one star. I purchased two sets (four batteries) from HULATU LLC trading/CREE-Flashlight along with the included wall type travel chargers. What I found is the advertised capacity of 3000mAH for these Ultrafire 18650 batteries is a complete misrepresentation. The label on the battery says 3000mAH, however when I tested them I only observed 980mAH to 1070mAH discharge capacity for all four of the batteries I received. This discharge test was done using a Turnigy Accucell 8150 with a discharge rate of 600mAH, discharging the battery from 4.20VDC down to 3.00VDC. By comparison, I tested two inexpensive Tenergy 2600mAH 18650 batteries using the same setup and they came in at a reasonable 2460mAH and 2520mAH discharge capacity.
    So unless your capacity needs are very light, don't waste your money on this brand of 18650 battery.
    测试了一个月,我已经有好几个冲放循环了,我把中评改成了差评。我发现3000毫安时的标称,可是当我测试的时候,只有980毫安时。四个电池都是一样的。我的设备是Turnigy Accucell 8150 ,电池放到3V。同时,我用同样的方法测试了我的 Tenergy品牌的2600毫安的18650 电池,得到的是2460毫安时。我想,除非你对容量的要求十分低,否则你根本不要在这种品牌的电池上浪费钱!!

Waste of money!By SMC (1星差评)
    I purchased these for a fenix tk 35 flashlight. Both batteries indicate fully charged in charger and charger shuts off. When put in flashlight the highest mode would not work. the light would turn on for a second and then shut off. This is what the flashlight does when the batteries start to die. My other AW and tenergy batteries will last me about 2 weeks of light intermittant use before the turbo mode will stop working. These wont work at all in turbo. High mode will work but I never left them in to see how long. I tried to charge them a couple of more times using a different charger but it was the same thing, charger would turn on then after about 1 min would indicate batteries fully charged then shut off. Contacted R-lsales via amazon and was given a address to send them to in California at my own expense. Shipping was going to be $12.00, cost of batteries were $15.00. Wasn't worth the trouble. Waste of money.
    Have purchased a couple of sets of tenergy batteries since and they seem to be working as good as the highly regaurded set of AW batteries I havE.
    SMC:浪费钱!
    我为我的fenix菲尼克斯TK35手电买了这个充电套装,每个电池都在充电器里完全充满,但是在我的手电上的最高档位却不能工作。灯会亮起2秒就熄灭了。这就是效果,电池马上就用完了。我的其他品牌的比如AW和tengergy电池都能工作至少2也星期。
    即使高档位也不能工作太长时间。我尝试着充电更长的时间,但是结果完全一样,在高档位只能亮一分钟。电池要15美元,我想退货,可是送他们去加利福尼亚运费却要12美元,根本不值得这么做,简直是浪费钱。

Charger doesn't work, by:Lawrence Matthews(一星差评)
    When I received my package, I opened it all up, put the batteries in the charger and plugged the charger into the wall...and nothing. No lights, nothing. I plugged it the charger into 4 other sockets just to make sure that it wasn't the plug at fault but still nothing.
    How disappointing! You would think that these things would go through some sort of Quality Control but obviously not, judging by all the reviews here who have had the exact same problem of receiving faulty chargers.
    Don't waste your money on this VERY low quality charger!
    劳伦斯 马修:充电器不工作!
    当我收到了我的包裹,我打开,把电池放进充电器,把插头插进插座...什么也没有发送
    没有指示灯,什么也没有。我把它插到其他的插孔只是为了确认我有没有插错,可是,还是没有反应。。。
    真让人失望!!!你可能认为这种东西会有质量监控?显然没有!!!这里很多评论都有这样的问题!
    不要在这种垃圾之极,十分低质量的充电器上浪费任何钱了!!!

Funny smell  By Mike
    Batteries worked fine in my flashlight, but the charger had a funny smell when charging.
    Seemed to go away after a day or two, but I didn't trust it to charge out of my sight.
    麦克:搞笑的气味
    电池在我的手电里正常工作。但是充电的时候充电器发出了搞笑的气味,但是这两天好些了,吓得我充电的时候都不敢离开了。

Can't Rate What Doesn't Work,  By teacher blind
    One star because I have to click on something. Charged the batteries for 8 hours. The green light came on and said it was done. Put the batteries in the flashlight and prepared to be amazed. NOT. Checked the voltage of the batteries... 0.00 volts. Oh well. I will try one more time after the refund. I'll let you know how it turns out.
    OK. Check out the comment to see what happened with the new batteries.
    盲人医生:根本不能评价,因为它根本没用
    我只能给差评了,因为我必须选择一个评价。我给电池冲了8小时的电,显示绿灯,充满了。
    然后把电池放在手电筒里面,我被吓到了!不不不,量一下电压........0。0000000伏特。。。。。。
    哦天哪,我会再退货一次的。我想让你们知道究竟发生了什么。

Cheap,but...By Boris
    my thought was that's better to have something instead of nothing... especially when it cheap... only thing - this one is too cheap means quality - the charger broke on 2nd cycle, so, it's up to you to make right decision ;)
    鲍里斯:便宜,但...
    我的想法是有总比没有好。至少它便宜,唯一的了,因为太便宜了,所以。。。第二次就挂了。

Ultrafire batteries red and white, By Randy
    Batteries won't stay charged but about three days for 15 minutes per day. Poor, poor, poor. I have some
    older batteries that are Blue that will stay charged that long. Dont buy these batteries.
    兰迪:神火电池是白红相间的颜色。
    电池每15分钟都要冲一次。差 差 差。我的那些老电池都比这个电池要强。不要买了。

piece of crap By Claduio Hunger
    I bought a pair of UltraFire 18650 batteries for my new LED bike light. The light came with a Lezyne 2400 mAh battery, which lasted when fully charged for 2h 20 min. on the brightest setting. I used the same charger for the UltraFire, and after a mere 31 minutes on the brightest setting, the light shut off. I also noticed that the UltraFire batteries are much lighter than the Lezyne (34 vs. 47 grams). I am returning these batteries to Amazon today!
    卡拉迪欧·亨格尔:一个废物!狗屎!
    大意:我买了一对神火电池用在自行车上,但仅半小时电就没啦,我终于注意到,它不仅仅比Lezyzne电池容量小,而且轻的多!!!我已经向亚马逊申请退货了。

One of the batteries died within about four months of non-use By C。Waston
    Long story short - one of the batteries died within about four months of non-use.
    When I got the batteries and charger, I put both batteries in and charged them up, and tested them both in my flashlight.
    After a while, I decided to put the "non-used" battery in the flashlight to see how well it held its charge just sitting on a shelf. Flashlight wouldn't light. Putting the battery in the charger, and the charger gives the green light that it is full. Put both batteries in the charger, the light is red for a bit (charging) and then green, but the dead battery is still dead.
    Unfortunately I didn't come to this realization until after the return window had closed.
    瓦斯顿:有一个电池根本没用,已经四个月了。

长话短说,其中一个电池根本就没用,已经四个月了。
    当我收到充电器的时候,我充满他们,然后在我的手电上面测试。
    也就没一会的功夫,我想要把电池放到手电上的时候,手电没亮。我把它放到充电器上显示的是绿灯。两颗都放上去,也只是冲了一会,坏掉的电池还是坏掉的。

很不幸的是,当我意识到这一切的时候,退货窗口已经关闭了。。
    (可怜的外国人)

哈哈,这个更强:

Thread: Ultrafire 18650 3000mA exploded (主题:神火18650 3000毫安电池爆炸了!)
    Hey ...

just wanted to share a story which was posted few day ago (
    http://www.messerforum.net/showthread.php?t=86475)
    Flashlight: Solarforce L1200
    Battery:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21474
    old version of this charger: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1251
    Paul wanted to charge his 18650 (~1 years old) in his WF-139 charger over night. He almost lost his finger .... His flashlight exploded in his hand. Shows the dangerous side of li-ion batteries. The result:

嘿,我只是想要分享一个故事,在某论坛几天前发生的
    电筒:Solarforce L1200 电池:神火18650 3000毫安
    保罗想要为他的神火18650充电(他已经用了一年了)。。爆炸了,手电筒在他的手中爆炸了,他几乎失去了他的手指。展现了神火电池的危险啊!

原文如下(还是德文的...可怜的德国人。)
    Achtung!! Ultrafire Batterie explodierte

Montag am fruehen Morgen geschah es;
    Meiner Frau hatte mir am Sonntagabend gesagt das die Solarforce L1200 die an einen festen Platz in die Küche steht, nur noch wenig Licht ergab.
    Ich habe dann 2 Batterien in das dazu gehörige Ladegerät gesteckt zum über Nacht aufladen.
    Am nächsten Morgen habe ich die dritte Batterie aufgeladen, alle Batterien in die Lampe getan, Endkappe aufgeschraubt und drückte auf der Schalter um die Lampe zu testen.
    Statt Lich einen Knall, die Endkappe hat das Kaffeegerät getroffen, die Lampe flog in gegengesetzte Richtung.
    Mein rechter Daumen lag offen bis auf der Knochen, ins Krankenhause hat man das wieder hingekriegt/teilweise zugenäht, muss aber noch aufpassen das keine Infektion auftretet.
    Schaden laut Versicherung**perten Eur. 810,00 ohne der Körperschaden.

注意! ultrafire电池爆炸
    -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

周一清晨。我的妻子告诉我星期天晚上,L1200已经没电了。
    然后我电池充电器插入插头冲了一晚上。
    第二天早上,我装上三个电池,把所有电池都在电筒上测试。
    取而代之的是呜呜呜呜的声音,手电筒的后盖向着咖啡机方向飞去。
    我的右手拇指骨炸裂,去医院有部分缝起来,但仍需要小心,造成我的损失,810.00欧元,还好有保险。

有图有真相:

伟大的神火————经典红色包装!
    4.jpg 5.jpg
    6.jpg 7.jpg

老外使用的神火充电器和电池:
    3.jpg

老外的跟帖:
    Re: Ultrafire 18650 3000mA exploded

WOW, I hope you get well soon. That is one hell of a dent in that bowl. I know you got hurt mate but it could of been so much worse, it does'nt bare thinking about really

登录/注册后可看大图
    . I have one of those cells, which I got given and put it away and not used it yet. Dont plan to use it now either. I think it really does pay to buy some good quality cells and be done with it. I know there is a risk with any Li-ion cell, but it should be vastly reduced by buying quality rather than xxxfire

登录/注册后可看大图

哇哦,我希望你能够马上变好。这真是人间地狱,我知道你受了那么大的伤,而且更严重,但不妨碍你仔细想想。
    我有这种类型的电池,但当我拿到它的时候就扔掉了,一次也没用过,也不想用。我想,你真的需要买一点高质量的电池,我知道任何锂电池都有危险,但是你最好选择高质量的产品,不要选择XXXXX火电池。

Re: Ultrafire 18650 3000mA exploded
    ~
    Well .... since aurum now says that they were indeed PRO-tected cells , that makes it even more baffling !
    Did he maybe mix protected with UN-protected ? I wonder what his wife noticed to be strange about the cells the day before ?
    Protected cells are NOT supposed to do this thermal runaway thing !
    NOW I'm Really wondering what caused this incident !
    Someone please explain how this can happen with protected cells ?
    Unless the XXXXFIRE cells were faulty , poor quallity control or mis-branded ?
    好的…就像阿姆说的,(保护板)确实保护电池,这使得它更令人困惑的!
    他也许把保护板和联合国保护混淆了?我不知道他难道不知道前一天他的妻子注意到电池奇怪的现象吗?
    有保护板的电池是不会爆炸的!
    现在我真的不知道是什么引起的这件事!
    有人请解释这如何发生和保护细胞?
    除非XXXXfire电池本身就是极差的的,还是处于低等的质量控制抑或冒牌的?

What jirik_cz said, the battery is capable of becomming unsealed, when unsealed the anode disconnect would not function as it requires pressure to function. is ONE possibility.
    other possibility with the ultrafires i own are the protection itself Shorting out, which can happen on any protected battery, but as we have seen many times the UF is not very carefull about its assembly of the whole battery package, and parts used to do so, so shorting of the protection connections is slightly more likly.
    again it could happen to any of them, it was just more likly to happen with this than anything, because of its obvious flaws.
    就像杰克说的那样,电池保护电路能在内部压力过大的时候启动,是完全可能的。
    还有一种可能性就是电池短路,这个在很多有保护板的电池上面都可能发生,但是我已经发现很多次了就是神火电池组装的时候不是很小心,包装的时候也是一样,因此短路保护对他们来说也是不重要的。
    再说了,神火电池在任何时间、任何地点都会出事,因为它有明显的缺陷。

Do you think the above (ex) house owner could sue the manufacturer of his expensive hobby charger because it burned his house down? He couldn't.
    If you keep it secure and simple you will be safer than with expensive gear that you have too much trust in, for example
    1) ALWAYS monitor the charge, never charge overnight. This leaves out slow chargers.
    2) Check the voltage before and after charging of all cells with a qualiy DMM (one that has a low battery warning at least).
    3) Don't use multi-cell lights and assume that the protection circuit doesn't work! (Or if you use multi-cell lights, do careful voltage measurements).
    If you do this then you are reasonably safe with a cheap chinese charger and *fire cells (but don't get known crap like the UF 3000 mAh cells or the older WF-139).

你认为那个受害者可以起诉制造商制造的“昂贵”充电器?因为它烧毁了自己的房子?他不能。
    如果你要用这样的电池又要安全:
    1)用这样缓慢的充电器充电,应该总是看着它,不充电过夜。
    2)检查充电前后的电压(买一个至少有低电压显示的电筒)。
    3)不要串联电池,这样保护板就不会工作!
    如果你真做好上述的几点的话,那你就可以合理使用来自中国的廉价充电器和XX火的电池了
    (但不要用像神火3000毫安这样的垃圾电池!)。

终于有老外发现其中的玄机了:(天机不可泄露啊)
    Junk Recycled batteries,by Fred.Vogel
    Please be very careful when buying 18650 lithium ion batteries. MOST of the batteries coming out of China are Fake, Meaning they are recycled batteries with new wrappers put on them. 99% of people never actually test the capacity of these batteries and they think since the light goes on its a great battery.
    Ultrafire, Trustfire, and GTL (to name a few) are garbage and could actually be very unsafe.
    弗雷德·福格尔:垃圾回收电池
    买神火电池请小心。很多来自中国的电池都是极差的,意味着他们是回收电池,外面套了一个新壳。有99%的人没有真正测试过这些电池的容量,他们反倒认为他们为他们的手电筒买了一个强劲的电池。
    神火,信火,真火....还有很多很多...不管什么火,都是来自垃圾箱的,他们很有可能十分危险。

因此,有位老外最后总结道:
    By Lawrence Morris:Worst battery I tested
    All of these batteries I bought brand new, directly from my distributor or from China. None were sold from the auction site. The Panasonic outperformed these UltraFire's by 94% (nearly twice as long) with a fresh charge, or 454% after sitting for a couple of weeks. Even the no-name SZOBM batteries I tested significantly outperforms these Ultrafire batteries by an average of 38% longer run times. Do yourself a favor and don't invest in any battery with the word "Fire" in it.
    `
    劳伦斯·莫里斯:我测试过的最差的电池!
    我测试的这些电池都是新的,直接从经销商那里购得。或是中国制造的(神火)。松下电池的容量明显超过这些电池94%(近两倍多),几个星期后自放电也很少,即使是那些不出名的SZOBM品牌的电池也要比这些所谓神火电池的38%的实际容量要好得多。
    为了你自己,不要再在有“火”字的电池上做任何投资了!!!

谢谢这些以身试法的老外。再看看我国人民淡定的表情...毕竟地沟油、毒奶粉都习惯了。
    9.jpg
    11.jpg
    拙劣的翻译by风格开,不过google翻译更差,我用自己极差的六级水平进行了更正,使其更为通畅。
  • TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2016-12-22 21:26
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2012-3-13 19:18 | 显示全部楼层
    沙发~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2016-12-22 21:26
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2012-3-13 19:19 | 显示全部楼层
    {:1_292:} 米国人民处于水深火热 高物价高通货膨胀ing啊~~~~~~~~~~~·
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-3-13 19:24 | 显示全部楼层
    要是拆开看看,会不会吓到他们?
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2022-8-21 21:48
  • 签到天数: 39 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2012-3-13 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
    我晕!米国也水深火热
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-5-9 21:56
  • 签到天数: 1215 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2012-3-13 19:42 | 显示全部楼层
    看不到图片啊
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-3-13 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
    中国神火在下一盘很大的旗
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2024-10-7 07:56
  • 签到天数: 3198 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-3-13 19:51 | 显示全部楼层
    老美也会上当啊 !
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-9-6 11:30
  • 签到天数: 1308 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2012-3-13 19:54 | 显示全部楼层
    {:3_122:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-5-1 22:28
  • 签到天数: 7 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2012-3-13 20:01 | 显示全部楼层
    学习了!!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-4-29 23:56
  • 签到天数: 512 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2012-3-13 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
    老老实实用123哪里不好,再说他们123那么便宜。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-9-5 15:16
  • 签到天数: 16 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2012-3-13 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
    太经典了,评价详细而中肯
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2014-11-24 10:03
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2012-3-13 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
    老美也用上天朝的山寨货了。哈哈!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2019-8-2 09:08
  • 签到天数: 1722 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-3-13 20:35 | 显示全部楼层
    山寨打遍天下{:1_303:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2024-9-21 17:10
  • 签到天数: 148 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2012-3-13 20:51 | 显示全部楼层
    中国淫民从此扬眉吐气了。。。。。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2012-3-13 20:57 | 显示全部楼层
    后面几个评论的翻译质量明显不如前几个~{:1_303:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-3-18 13:26
  • 签到天数: 2140 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2012-3-13 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
    期望中国神火占领美国。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-1-29 08:22
  • 签到天数: 30 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2012-3-13 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
    学汉语是一件多么重要的事情。{:1_303:}

学会汉语,再上手电大家谈的电池区逛逛就不会出现这样的悲剧了。

回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2023-12-21 21:05
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2012-3-14 01:42 | 显示全部楼层
    叫你贪便宜~haha~
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-1-18 01:35
  • 签到天数: 6 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2012-3-14 02:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
    扬眉吐气。。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 08:21 , Processed in 0.229224 second(s), 65 queries , Gzip On.