[led] 翻译:CPF手电专家selfbuilt 对T40CS的测评:续航、远射、视频

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 21:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
本帖最后由 surefire 于 2011-11-3 08:52 编辑

前几日在CPF看到selfbuilt对T40CS的测评,鉴于国内暂无如此专业的测评,又考虑到小弟尚有一些英文功底,遂将此贴转到大家谈来,并附上我的翻译.(水平有限,如有错误请海涵)...

CPF手电专家selfbuilt 对T40CS的测评:续航、远射、视频:

Warning: pic heavy, as usual. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-4637.png
温馨提示:海量图片,一如既往....

T40CS010.jpg

The T40CS is a new high-output "thrower" light from Sunwayman. It looks remarkably like the Surefire UB3T, but how does it perform? Scroll on, gentle reader … file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-2504.png
T40CS是Sunwayman的新款远射型战术手电,他的外观显然是有点像surefire的UB3T,但它的实际表现如何呢?亲爱的读者们,请接着往下看

Manufacturer's Reported Specifications:

·     LED: CREE XM-L T6

· Control Scheme: Tactical Forward Click Tail Switch with Side press button switch for mode changes

· Three modes: Constant output, Hidden strobe, Hidden SOS

· Runtimes (Using two 2600mAh 18650 batteries)

· High: 788 Lumens for 1.5h

· Medium: 220Lumens for 8h

· Low 20 Lumens for 60h

· Strobe: 788 Lumens

· SOS: 788 Lumens

· Constant current circuit provides constant output for life of batteries

· Effective range of 500 meters

· Battery Compatibility: 2x18650, 4xCR123A (Not Included)

· Working voltage: 5.5~16.8V

· High quality reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern

· Dimensions:

· Length: 225mm

· Head Diameter: 64mm

· Tail Diameter: 25.4mm

· Weight: 273g (Without Batteries)

· Body Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy

· Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Anodized

· IPX8 Waterproof to 2m

· Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts

· Included Accessories: tactical ring, holster, O-ring, rubber cap

· MSRP: ~$120

官方描述的性能特点:
● 使用一颗Cree XM-L T6 LED,寿命长达50,000小时;
● 尾部按钮战术开关,侧按轻触式调光、待机按钮:
三个常亮档,隐藏爆闪档、SOS档(以下为使用两节2600毫安18650电池的测试数据)
三档常亮:788流明(2小时)- 220流明(8小时)- 20流明(60小时)
爆闪:788流明
SOS:788流明
●恒流电路,亮度恒定
●有效射程达500米
● 使用两节18650电池电池或者四节CR123A电池;
●工作电压:5.5~16.8V
● 优质金属光面反光杯,兼顾聚光和泛光,光斑完美
● 体积:225mm (长) x*64mm(头部直径)*25.4mm(尾部直径)
● 重量:273(不含电池)
● 采用航天级铝合金制造,头部不锈钢压环;
● 军规三级硬质氧化
● IPX-8级防水
● 增韧超清晰钢化玻璃镜片,防刮耐磨
● 战术开关,可瞬间点亮
● 附件:战术环、手电套、防水O圈、防水帽

QQ截图20111102200841.jpg
Packaging is a sturdy cardboard box with built-in packaging foam. Inside is the light (with removable grip ring attached), belt holster, extra o-rings and tailcap boot cover, manual and Sunwayman product inserts.
包装是含有内置海绵牛皮硬纸盒,内件包含手电筒(附有可拆卸战术环),手电套,O圈,防水帽,说明书,和sunwayman的产品宣传卡片
T40CS026.jpg

T40CS032.jpg

QQ截图20111102201201.jpg
From left to right: Redilast Protected 18650; Sunwayman T40CS, Surefire UB3T, JetBeam M1X V2, JetBeam BC40, Thrunite Catapult V3
(这个就不用我翻译了吧..呵呵)

All dimensions are given with no batteries installed:
以下所列规格皆不含电池:
Sunwayman T40CS: Weight: 296.7g, Length 227, Width (bezel): 63.5mm
Surefire UB3T: Weight: 311.1g, Length 229mm, Width (bezel): 63.1 mm
JetBeam BC40: Weight: 226.3g, Length: 224mm, Width (bezel): 48.5mm
Thrunite Catapult V3: Weight: 434.8g, Length: 254mm, Width (bezel) 58.0mm, Width (tailcap) 35.1mm.
Skilhunt X3 (no extender): Weight: 251.8g, Length: 193mm, Width (bezel): 44.1mm
Olight M31 (no extender): Weight: 258.1g, Length 209mm, Width (bezel): 62.3mm

Overall dimensions (and styling) are very similar to the Surefire UB3T (although that light is only 3xCR123A).,
总的来说,T40CS的尺寸规格和外形风格都与surefire UB3T如出一辙,只不过UB3T使用的是3xCR123A电池

T40CS009.jpg

T40CS018.jpg

T40CS012.jpg

T40CS014.jpg

T40CS015.jpg
As always, Sunwayman has outstanding quality anodizing – in a rich, dark brown-grey. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-22464.pngThere is not much real knurling, except for a band around the tailcap. The T40CS does have a number of raised concentric rings near the head of the light (presumably to help with grip and heat dissipation). Body tube has familiar Sunwayman styling. Overall grip is certainly decent, although I note there is no apparent clip or lanyard attachment point. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-26119.png
跟以前的产品一样,Sunwayman有着非常好的氧化,枪灰色。除了尾部那里有一圈滚花之外,其它的地方都没有多余的滚花。T40CS头部有好几圈散热环,估计是方便握紧和散热。筒身是典型的Sunwayman产品款式,整体手感不错,但我发现,整支电筒没有夹子或者可以挂手绳的地方。

Labels are fairly minimal, but clear in bright white against the dark background.
T40CS的打标大小合理,在深色背景的衬托下,显得很清晰。

Light has a flat stainless steel bezel ring. The light cannot tailstand
头部有一个平的不锈钢压环,电筒不能倒立。
Rear tailcap is a forward clicky switch. Note the square-cut screw threads at both ends of the battery tube, fully anodized at the tailcap for lock-out. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-26941.png
尾部的开关是一个正向开关,可以注意到电池仓前头两端都是是梯形螺纹,全氧化,锁闭电筒非常牢靠。

There is a secondary side switch near the head. This switch is an electronic switch, and controls the output levels of the light when on. Scroll down for an explanation of the interface.
头部附近还有一个侧面开关,这个开关是一个电子开关,主要负责控制在尾部开关开启状态下控制输出亮度,往下看详细的操作方法。

There is also a spring in the head, allowing you to use the newer high-capacity flat-top 18650 cells. All my flat-top 18650 cells worked fine in the light.
筒头也有弹簧,可以用大容量的平头18650电池,我的平头18650电池都可以完美地配套T40CS使用!

User Interface
操作方法:

The T40CS uses a forward tailcap clicky for on/off - press and release for momentary on, click for locked on.
T40CS采用的是尾部正向开关,控制整支手电的打开与关闭,轻按尾部开关,可瞬间点亮手电,松开即可关闭手电,深按尾部开关,发出咔嗒轻响,即可点亮手电并锁定;再次深按尾部开关,发出咔嗒轻响,即可弹出开关,关闭手电;

Mode switching is controlled by the electronic switch in the head. When On, clicking the side switch puts the light into a standby Off mode. Click again to turn the light back on. Press and hold the switch to cycle between Hi – Med – Lo, in repeating sequence.
手电的亮度模式是由头部的侧按电子开关控制:在手电开启的状态下,按一下侧面开关可以使手电关闭进入待机状态,再按一次就可以重新点亮手电,按住侧按开关,手电亮度会在高中低的亮度之间不断循环

The light has memory with the side switch – if you put it into standby mode, it remembers the last level used and returns to it when you switch back. Note there is no memory if you click-off or unscrew the rear tailcap – the light will always come back on in Max output when connecting/activating the rear tailcap.
T40CS的侧按开关是有记忆功能的:如果你使手电进入待机状态,他会记忆你最后使用的亮度档位,当你按动侧按开关重新点亮手电的时候,他的亮度就是你上一次使用的亮度档位,但注意,如果你关闭尾部开关或者拧松尾盖,则没有记忆功能,当再次按下尾部开关,电筒始终都是最亮度的档位。

There are "hidden" strobe and SOS modes, accessed by double-clicking the side switch when on. Double-click once for strobe, double-click twice for SOS. Double-click again to return to constant on.
T40CS有隐藏的“爆闪”和“SOS”档,在手电锁定任何亮度的情况下,双击侧按按钮,即可调出隐藏的爆闪档;再次双击侧按按钮可调出隐藏的SOS档;再次双击侧按按钮调回常亮档。
For a more detailed examination of the build and user interface, please see my video overview: file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-12074.png
更多更详细的检测,请看我的视频概述:

PWM/Strobe
PWM/爆闪

There is no sign of PWM that I can see, at any output level. Either they are using a frequency that is too high for me to detect, or the light is actually current-controlled as claimed. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-8611.png
在任何亮度输出档我都看不出PWM现象,不是他们用的频率太高以致我检测不到,就是这个电筒确实是宣称的恒流控制。

T40CS-Strobe.gif

Strobe is a tactical 12.5 Hz.
爆闪的频率是战术12.5赫兹

Standby drain
待机电流
If you twist-off or click-off the light at the tailcap, there is no standby drain (i.e. the physical switch is off).
如果你关闭了尾部开关,就没有任何的输出和电流(即是物理开关关闭)。

However, with the light on at the tailcap, there is always a current to the emitter – even when in the "standy off" mode of the side switch.
但是,如果你的尾部开关处于开启状态,那就一直会有一个待机电流,即使你的侧按开关是处于关闭的待机状态之下。

Unfortunately, I am not able to measure it accurately, as I need to use the 10A port on my DMM. Because the light always comes on in Max output when connecting at the tail (Max measured at 1.47A on 2x18650, if you are curious file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-22200.png), I would blow the uA/mA port if I tried to get a more sensitive reading. After switching the side switch to standby, I recorded 0.003A - which would translate into 36 days for 2600mAh 18650 batteries.
但不幸的,我暂时没有条件能够精确地测出来相关的待机电流是多少,因为我必须使用10A的端口在我的DMM上。因为当按下尾部开关,电筒总是最高亮度档(218650最大测到1.47A,如果你有兴趣知道的话),我会用一个微安或毫安端口来测试假设要测得更精确的读数。把侧按开关调到待机的状态下,录到0.003A的电流,也就是2600mAh18650电池可以待机36天。

But again, that is only a crude estimate on the 10A port. In any case, I recommend you store the light locked out at the tailcap (clicked-off, or twisted-off) when not in use.
不过再强调下,这只是一个在10A的端口上估算的结果。任何时候,电筒在不适用的情况下,我建议还是把手电完全关闭锁定(关闭尾部开关或者拧松)比较好。

Beamshots:
光斑

QQ截图20111102201936.jpg

QQ截图20111102202237.jpg

The T40CS uses a Cool White XM-L emitter, well centered on my sample (with a hint of black centering disc around it, as you can see in the top pic above). Reflector is not very deep for the head diameter, but it is remarkably smooth – this has to be one of the most polished reflectors I've seen. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-7347.pngThe lens also seems remarkably clear, with a very noticeable anti-glare coating.
As an aside, the reflection is so good on the T40CS that you might have noticed some apparent lettering in the pic above. Here's a blow-up:
T40CS是用一颗冷白光的XM-L LED,非常居中,下面还有一块黑色的基板垫子,头部的反光杯不算太深,但整个反光杯面非常光滑,是我见过抛光最好的一款光面杯。镜片也非常干净清晰,有一层明显的防眩光镀膜。顺便说一下,光杯的反射能力非常好,可以注意到能明显看到折射的刻字,如下图,

T40CS005.jpg
That is the mirrored reflection of the front of my Canon S5 lens (in reverse, it reads "CANON ZOOM LENS 12X"). Don't think I've ever seen that reflected before. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-3744.png
那是光面杯反射出来的是我使用的Canon S5 镜头正面(反方向是这样的“CANON ZOOM LENS 12X”)。我没见过有这样反射能力的光杯。

And now, what you have all been waiting for. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-17640.pngAll lights are on 2xAW protected 18650 (3xCR123A for the UB3T), about ~0.75 meter from a white wall (with the camera ~1.25 meters back from the wall). Automatic white balance on the camera, to minimize tint differences.
OK,接下来就是大家所期待的了,所有的手电产品都是使用2AW的带保护的18650电池,神火用3123A电池,距离白墙约是0.75米的,照相机离墙约1.25米,自动白平衡,尽量减少差异。
T40CS-Beam001.jpg Cat3-Beam001.jpg
UB3T-Beam001.jpg TD15X-Beam001.jpg

T40CS-Beam002.jpg Cat3-Beam002.jpg

UB3T-Beam002.jpg TD15X-Beam002.jpg

T40CS-Beam003.jpg Cat3-Beam003.jpg
TD15X-Beam003.jpg UB3T-Beam003.jpg

T40CS-Beam004.jpg Cat3-Beam004.jpg
TD15X-Beam004.jpg UB3T-Beam004.jpg

The T40CS is definitely a superb thrower for a XM-L-based light, with a sharply defined hotspot. I would say it slightly out-throws all of the competition above. Of course, that comes at a cost – it also has more prominent beam rings than any of the others. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-6697.png
在使用XM-L LED电筒中,T40CS确实是远射能力超凡的,而且有非常集中清晰的中心光斑。我可以说,它的远射能力稍微超过全部的竞争型号。
当然,也是有代价的,它也比其他型号有更明显的光圈。

Spillbeam width is also quite wide on the T40CS, likely due to the wide - but less deep than typical - reflector.
外延的泛光光斑也是非常大,因为他的光杯并不是很深,而

登录/注册后可看大图
是比较大。

And now for the outdoor shots:
户外图:

These beamshots were done in the style of my earlier 100-yard round-up review. Please see that thread for a discussion of the topography (i.e. the road dips in the distance, to better show you the corona in the mid-ground).
这些远射图是根据我之前一百码综合测评帖子的模式做的。请参考那篇帖子关于地形的讨论(就是路的远处有一个下降,这样可以更好看到中间光晕的情况)。

You can see the excellent throw of the TC40S, with a tight hotspot (i.e. much narrower than the UB3T). Hotspot is closer in size to the Thrunite Catapult, but spillbeam width is noticeably wider on the T40CS. You can also see the beam rings on the T40CS.
由图可以看到T40CS优秀的远射能力,非常聚光的中心光斑(比UB3T的更集中),大小更接近Thrunite的 Catapult,但可以看到,T40CS的泛光区域更大。也可以看到T40CS的光圈。

Beam tint is always variable, but my sample is slightly warm for a cool white (compared to the UB3T, which is slightly cool). Again, YMMV ...
色温总是不一致的,但我手头这支T40CS的色温相对于冷白光(与稍微偏冷白的UB3T比较)来说,有一点偏暖。

Testing Method:

测试方法:
All my output numbers are relative for my home-made light box setup, a la Quickbeam's flashlightreviews.com method. You can directly compare all my relative output values from different reviews - i.e. an output value of "10" in one graph is the same as "10" in another. All runtimes are done under a cooling fan, except for any extended run Lo/Min modes (i.e. >12 hours) which are done without cooling.
I have recently devised a method for converting my lightbox relative output values (ROV) to estimated Lumens. See my How to convert Selfbuilt's Lighbox values to Lumens thread for more info.
所有输出数据都是和我自制的灯箱设备相对应的,按Quickbeamflashlightreviews.com的方法测试。你可以直接把我测得的输出数据和其他测评者的数据作对比- 就是说,一个曲线图的10的亮度输出值,和另一个里的10是完全一样的。所有续航测试都是在风扇帮助散热的情况下完成的,不包括较长时间的低亮测试(也就是说大于12个小时的续航)就没有用风扇帮助散热。
我已经设计出一种方法,可以把我灯箱的相对输出数据转换成估算流明值的。参考这个帖子查阅更多信息How to convert Selfbuilt's Lighbox values to Lumens

Throw/Output Summary Chart:
输出总结表

My summary tables are reported in a manner consistent with the ANSI FL-1 standard for flashlight testing. Please see http://www.sliderule.ca/FL1.htm for a description of the terms used in these tables.
我的汇总表是根据ANSI FL-1这个标准来计算和统计的

T40CS-FL1-Summary-1.gif

As you would expect from the beamshots, max output and throw are excellent on the T40CS – top of class, in fact. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-16269.png
事实上,正如你们在光斑图看到的一样,T40CS的高亮和远射都是非常优秀的,事实上是第一名的。

Although hard to provide reliable estimates, I would say Sunwayman's 788 lumens ANSI FL-1 spec is very reasonable (and maybe even a bit conservative). file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-27360.png
虽然很难精确的测算和估计,但我可以说,Sunwayman788流明的标称,是很真实的,可能还有一些保守。

Output/Runtime Comparison:
输出/续航对比

T40CS-Hi18650.gif
T40CS-HiCR123A.gif
T40CS-Med18650.gif

The T40CS shows excellent output/runtime efficiency, on both the Med and Hi levels tested. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-4871.png
T40CS的输出和续航的效率非常高,无论是中档还是高档亮度
Regulation pattern is also extremely flat at all levels tested.
所有测试亮度的输出都是全调整的,非常平直的曲线。

When taking into account the higher capacity 18650 cells used by Sunwayman (2600 mAh), ANSI FL-1 runtime values are reasonable. My Med mode runtime was a bit lower, but my estimated output level is closer to ~300 lumens (compared to the 200 lumen spec).
考虑到Sunwayman测试使用的18650有更大的容量2600mAh, 标称的续航制是比较合理的。我测试到的中亮续航时间比较短,但是估计亮度输出在300流明左右了,相对比Sunwayman标称的200流明。

Potential Issues
潜在问题
Light always comes on in Max mode, unless you turn "off" by the side-switch (which is actually a standby mode). The standby current is hard to measure accurately, but seems to be high enough to fully drain 2x18650 in just over a month.
手电打开就是自动保持在最高亮的档位,除非你通过侧按开关把手电定位在关闭状态(其实是待机模式),待机电流很难精确的测出,但似乎高到足以把218650电池在一个多月的时间消耗完。

The light lacks knurling as such, although the various build elements do help with grip.
整支手电的滚花并不是很多,但是你通过筒身的其它设计还是可以握得很紧!

Light lacks a clip or lanyard attachment ring.
手电没有可以使用夹子或者挂手绳的地方!

While an excellent thrower, the light has significant beam rings.
虽然是非常出色的远射电筒,但是光圈还是比较大。

Preliminary Observations
初步总结:
The T40CS is a solid, high-output "thrower light", very reminiscent in overall styling to the recent Surefire UB3T.
T40Cs是一款坚固的,高输出的远射型手电,整体设计让人想到SurefireUB3T

I'm impressed with the level of throw of the T40CS, given the size of the reflector. Although it is fairly wide (the light uses a 2.5 inch bezel diameter), it is not as deep as most throwers in this class. But it is clearly designed for maximum throw, and projects a well-defined hotspot a good distance (in keeping with, or slightly exceeding, the other high-output thrower lights compared here).
我非常惊讶于使用这样尺寸的光杯,T40CS还可以达到如此出色的远射能力。虽然光杯挺宽(光杯直径2.5英寸),但它不是像大多数同类型电筒使用的那么深。也还是可以明显看到是为更达到最高输出所设计的,投射出完美的中心光斑和远射距离(与其他相对比的同类型高输出电筒不相上下或者稍微要更出色)

Spillbeam width is wider than typical for this class, likely due to the unique reflector dimensions. The high-gloss polish of the reflector, along with the crystal-clear anti-reflective coating of the lens, produce a very distinctive beam. But note there are also quite noticeable beam rings.
泛光的范围很明显要比同类型的产品要大,可能是由于其比较独特的反光杯尺寸。高光泽,光滑的光杯,加上透明如水晶的防反射镀膜镜片,使得投射出的光束非常独特,不过也要注意同时有挺明显的光圈。
Max output and throw are top-of-class for a XM-L light. Runtime efficiency and circuit regulation patterns are excellent at all levels tested. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-9315.png
最高亮的输出和远射是这几个XML手电产品中最好的,续航的效率很高,整个电路测试曲线图也都是非常优秀的。

The dual-control rear tailcap on/off switch and electronic mode-changing side switch is interesting. The user interface with the side switch is thoughtful, and I am glad to see the strobe modes are "hidden" behind a double-click. Note that the standby current seems high enough to warrant storing the light locked-out when not in use, but short periods should be fine.
尾部独立开关和侧按电子控制开关非常有意思。侧按开关的想法非常创意,爆闪档能够隐藏起来,然后通过双击调出,也是我所希望看到的。值得注意的是,在不使用的时候,最好关闭锁定电筒,因为待机电流似乎是比较高的,但短时间问题不大。

Overall build quality is excellent. Grip is acceptable, although I wish they had thought to bundle a wrist lanyard and lanyard ring for the light.
整体的做工非常优秀,使用手电时候的手感也是可以接受的,但我还是希望sunwayman可以提供一个挂手绳的地方来挂手绳
Is this a "poor man's" UB3T? file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-30339.pngfile:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-9077.pngI suppose in some ways it is – the body styling certainly gives a comparable impression. Max output and throw are similar (the Surefire FM24 diffuser even fits the T40CS perfectly). file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-20700.pngBut of course, the beam patterns are quite different (i.e., the UB3T uses a TIR optic). The user interfaces and battery configurations are also different.
这能算是穷人的UB3T吗?我觉得在某些方面来说,它确实是的- 整体的外观设计当然很相似。最高输出和远射也类似(SurefireFM24柔光罩甚至完全适用于T40CS)。但当然,光斑模式非常不同(也就是说,UB3T是使用TIR透镜的)。用户界面和适用的电池也不一样。

At the end of the day, the T40CS stands on its own as an impressive light, with its own distinctive interface and beam pattern. Another 2x18650 high-output "thrower" light for you to consider, and at a more attractive price point than some. file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/ksohtml/wps_clip_image-4455.png
最后,T40CS本身就是一款让人印象深刻的产品,有自己独特的用户界面和光斑模式。又一款2X18650的高输出远射电筒值得您考虑,而且相对比其他产品还要更吸引人的价格。

多谢赏文,翻译、整理不易,请尊重发帖者劳动成果,转载注明出处!
回复 dsu_marcocopyright:copyright

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 21:14 | 显示全部楼层
很详尽,不过目前对这类大头兴趣不大
回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-10-28 01:44
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2011-11-2 21:15 | 显示全部楼层
    坐着看
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 21:16 | 显示全部楼层
    手电专家应该是什么学历?
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 21:17 | 显示全部楼层
    手电专家应该是什么学历?
    lrm888 发表于 2011-11-2 21:16
    据说爱迪生是小学文化?
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 21:29 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 WEIJIANG 于 2011-11-2 21:33 编辑

楼主辛苦了

selfbuilt的评测贴,某楼可以去CPF找找看,你会惊讶的,并不是漂亮的图堆积出来的

一切用数据说话,反观本坛的评测贴,靓丽的图片居多,广告成分居多
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 22:05 | 显示全部楼层
    楼主辛苦了

一切用数据说话,反观本坛的评测贴,靓丽的图片居多,广告成分居多 ...
    WEIJIANG 发表于 2011-11-2 21:29
    为论坛服务~~呵呵
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
    LZ 辛苦,顶礼膜拜!{:1_268:} {:1_268:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-2 22:51 | 显示全部楼层
    LZ 辛苦,顶礼膜拜!{:1_268:} {:1_268:}
    hanan_tomas 发表于 2011-11-2 22:21
    不辛苦{:1_257:}
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
    又洋文又中文又图的,眼光了!没耐心看!
    估计大多数筒友都是和我一样的心理吧!
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-2 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
    谢谢楼主,希望以后能翻译很多的精华帖
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-3 20:45 | 显示全部楼层
    又洋文又中文又图的,眼光了!没耐心看!
    估计大多数筒友都是和我一样的心理吧!
    chriswei 发表于 2011-11-2 23:05
    我觉得恰恰相反……中英文对照说明楼主很严谨 也方便大家准确理解手电的真实情况
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-5-14 07:11
  • 签到天数: 3419 天

[LV.Master]伴坛终老

发表于 2011-11-3 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
    顶顶,呵呵。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-3-21 23:56
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-11-3 21:49 | 显示全部楼层
    楼主辛苦了

一切用数据说话,反观本坛的评测贴,靓丽的图片居多,广告成分居多 ...
    WEIJIANG 发表于 2011-11-2 21:29

这个得承认!!我们的评测越来越不靠谱了。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-3 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
    看了这文章 没忍住  买了T40CS
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-11-3 22:28 | 显示全部楼层
    黑马,早就想入了,苦于没米唉~
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2018-11-30 11:42
  • 签到天数: 2 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-11-4 07:30 | 显示全部楼层
    远射的确不错,和SR50 SST-50有一拼,但XML的散热明显好于SST-50,美中不足的是光斑并非均匀的,中心光斑旁不对称。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2024-2-12 19:23
  • 签到天数: 238 天

[LV.7]常住居民III

发表于 2011-11-4 19:45 | 显示全部楼层
    觉得是广告贴!光杯电镀层和弩弓比明显发虚,弩弓更亮更实,远射也不觉得远,光斑还是弩弓小,更漂亮;你们可以参考阿酷的T40CS和弩弓对比。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2019-6-14 13:55
  • 签到天数: 456 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2012-10-14 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
    {:3_122:}中英文对照
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2013-1-21 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
    希望能拥有。
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:17 , Processed in 0.239140 second(s), 65 queries , Gzip On.