开心
    2018-3-13 17:19
  • 签到天数: 6 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2022-11-17 16:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
    最近,我看到很多朋友关注HELLFIRE及HELLFIGHTER型号问题,就根据能够找到的资料,将HELLFIRE和HELLFIGHTER的型号和数量做了一个分析,供大家参考。如果数据及内容有错误,请告诉我,我来改正。

1、图片中对产品年代做了说明,比如,原型(未量产产品)分别用HELLFIRE Prototype V1和V2标示。量产的HELLFIRE和HELLFIGHTER也分别用V+数字来标示生产年代的先后。

2、图片中的黄色箭头,标示了不同年代产品的差别。

3、关于不同年代产品的数量,是我推算的,尤其是第一代HELLFIRE的数量。从HELLFIGHTER开始的数量是比较准确的。

4、表格对不同年代产品的差别作出了具体的说明。

5、图片和表格没有统计HELLFIGHTER 4和HELLFIGHTER 5的型号和数量。

我希望,通过对产品型号和每一个型号生产数量的分析,能够全面了解它的情况。这些信息虽然没有太多实用性,但是,对于一名爱好者而言,这些信息也是爱好的一部分。再有,我们喜爱它们,就应该更多的了解一些它们信息,这些信息也会成为我们乐趣的一部分。

在此,非常感谢给我提供了无私帮助的朋友们,没有你们我是无论如何也无法完成这个文稿的。

I made an analysis of the types and quantities of HELLFIRE and HELLFIGHTER based on the information I could find for your reference. If there are any errors in the data and contents, please let me know and I will correct them.
    1. The date of products is illustrated in the picture. For example, HELLFIRE Prototype V1 and V2 are respectively labeled as prototypes (unmass-produced products). HELLFIRE and HELLFIGHTER for mass production also use V+ number to mark the order of production.
    2. The yellow arrows in the picture indicate the differences of products of different ages.
    3. As for the quantity of products in different ages, I calculated it,especially the quantity of the first generation HELLFIRE. HELLFIGHTER starts out fairly accurately.
    4. The table illustrates the differences of products in different ages.
    5. The types and quantities of HELLFIGHTER 4 and HELLFIGHTER 5 are not counted in the pictures and tables.
    I hope that through the analysis of the product model and the production quantity of each model, I can fully understand its situation. This information is not very practical, but for a lover, it is part of the hobby. What's more, we love them, so we should learn more about them, which will become part of our fun.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg

回复 dsu_marcocopyright:copyright

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:29 , Processed in 0.211858 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On.