转载一篇德国手电发烧友对ThruNite;Sunwayman等手电的详细测评

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-10-15 22:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册成为会员,享受更多功能。

x
Beamshot ThruNite comparison, October 2011

This beamshot compares the Thrunite TN10, TN12 and Scorpion to some other lights.
Some other comparisons are: Beamshot Lux-RC FL33 comparison, September 2011, Beamshot Klarus XT20 comparison, September 2011, Beamshot 13 lights, September 2011, Beamshot of 14 big lights, August 2011, Beamshot of 8 light with 18650 battery, Juli 2011, Beamshot of 7 Fenix and 6 other lights, May 2011, Beamshot of 12 big lights, Marts 2011, Beamshot of 14 big lights, September 2010, Beamshot of 17 big lights, April 2010, Beamshot 9 big lights, June 2010 and Beamshot 8 big lights, June 2010

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

I have included the following lights (Same sequence as picture): ThruNite TN10, ThruNite TN12, ThruNite Scorpion, Sunwayman V20C, Fenix TK21 U2, Olight M21-X, JetBeam ST cycler, Lux-RC FL33

All light was tested with 18650 batteries, for some lights this means that they do not reach full brightness. Especially the FL33 looses brightness (For FL33 at full brightness see this comparison).

登录/注册后可看大图

This chart shows the total light output measured with a ceiling bounce.

登录/注册后可看大图

The TN10, Scorpion, V20C and FL33 all have a fully adjustable range, this gives a high flexibility in brightness. On the V20C this is selected with a ring all the other has a programmable brightness setting.

登录/注册后可看大图

The TN12 with its small reflector does not have much throw.

登录/注册后可看大图

The TN12 is a small and light weight light, the other larger lights are much more substantial.

登录/注册后可看大图

In this table I have summarized the abilities of the lights. For the user interface I use the following abbreviations: TS: Tail switch, ETS: Electronic tail switch, ESS: Electronic side switch, Head: The head is used to select modes, Tail: The tail is used to select modes.

登录/注册后可看大图

The price for the different lights as found on the internet. The FL33 is a custom light, this makes it considerable more expensive.

Beam profile, high power

ThruNite TN10, ThruNite TN12, ThruNite Scorpion:

Sunwayman V20C, Fenix TK21 U2, Olight M21-X:

JetBeam ST cycler, Lux-RC FL33:

Beam profile, high power, reduced exposure
The reduced exposure makes it easier to compare the hotspot.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Beam profile, lowest setting

Beam profile, lowest setting, increased exposure
Increasing the exposure makes it easier to compare the low settings. The light with a very low low mode will only show a black picture!

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Tree at 15 meters

Trees at 150 meters
There was a lot of haze in the air during this beamshot, making it difficult for the lights to reach the trees.

Dark reference

ThruNite TN10

登录/注册后可看大图

Read more about the light and see pictures and measurements in my review.

Low, #2, #3:

High:

Tree at 15 meter, trees at 150 meters:

ThruNite TN12

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, #2, #3:

High:

ThruNite Scorpion

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, #2, #3:

High:

Sunwayman V20C

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, high:

Fenix TK21 U2

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, #2, #3:

High:

Olight M21-X

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, medium, high:

JetBeam ST cycler

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, #2, #3:

High:

Lux-RC FL33

登录/注册后可看大图

Low, medium, high:

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-5-30 21:28
  • 签到天数: 5 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2011-10-15 22:06 | 显示全部楼层
    图拍的很漂亮 最后一只很有个性
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2016-1-17 08:22
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-10-15 22:07 | 显示全部楼层
    我发现照的远处的地方看不清了...像雾一样
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-15 22:09 | 显示全部楼层
    本帖最后由 cwgm828 于 2011-10-15 22:35 编辑

个人觉得TN10相当出彩,表现甚至超过蝎子,性价比颇高

评测中的部分手电本店有售

ThruNite TN10
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12777897791
    ThruNite TN11
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12858114706
    ThruNite Scorpion 蝎子V2
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12695237393

Sunwayman V20C
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13700084931

本店的大品牌手电长期对手电论坛兄弟有特惠价,需要的兄弟可直接向本店客服咨询
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-2-29 01:00
  • 签到天数: 1353 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2011-10-15 22:11 | 显示全部楼层
    看不懂英文
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-15 22:22 | 显示全部楼层
    其中部分手电有完整的评测,点击手电图片后面的蓝色my review进入
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-15 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
    其中TN10
    ThruNite TN10

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

ThruNite started a few years ago with a small light, then they added a very good thrower (Catapult) and has lately added lots of other lights to their range. The light I am looking at here is a light in 18650 size. The light has 2 settings where one is programmable, to change between them the head must be either tight or loose. On/off is done with a forward tail switch. The light is made of aluminum with hard-anodized (Type 3) finish.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The light is delivered in a cardboard box with a window and some FL1 specification on the outside

登录/注册后可看大图

The box contains the light, 3 extra o-rings, lanyard, split ring, holster, a clips and a instruction sheet.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The light uses a smooth reflector with a XM-L led in the center. The bezel is in stainless steel.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The head has some groves on it, the edge on the groves is a bit sharp, these does improve the grip. There is also the typical heat sink of high power led lights.

登录/注册后可看大图

The backside of the head shows the connection to the battery, this connection is a spring. Around the periphery is a metal ring that is used for mode changes.

登录/注册后可看大图

The user interface has two brightness settings, one fixed with head tight and one programmable with head loose.

登录/注册后可看大图

Doing two tight/loose sequences of the head quickly in sequence will activate the programming. The light will repeatedly show the above sequence and a tight/loose sequence will lock the mode/brightness at that point as the programmed setting.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The battery tube has square cut threads and o-rings to seal the light. The tail thread is anodized, making it possible to lock out the light.

登录/注册后可看大图

The body has the same type of groves as the head.

登录/注册后可看大图

Inside the battery tube was a extra plastic tube, making it possible to use CR123 batteries with very little rattle.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The light has a removable tactical ring, this ring can also be used for the lanyard. When removed there is nothing to protect the threads. This ring also works as an anti roll device.

登录/注册后可看大图

The body with the clip mounted. There is no lock for the clip, but the tactical ring does help to hold it.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

In the tailcap is a covered spring. The switch is mounted lower than the two ridges, making it possible for the light to tail stand.
    With a split ring mounted in one of the holes, it is possible to use it for the lanyard.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

A holster is supplied with the light.

登录/注册后可看大图

Here is all the part the light can be disassembled in without tools.

This light is the usual size for a 18650 light, performance is in the good end both total output and throw. As long as there is only a need for two settings, the user interface is fine and it is easy to reprogram, but reprogramming is a bit slow to use for just changing brightness. For some uses it is very practical that high can always be selected (Just tighten the head).
    I would have preferred that it had full performance in 18650 batteries.

Technical specification and measurements

登录/注册后可看大图

The light is rated for use with 1x18650 or 2xCR123 batteries. The light works fine with all 18650 batteries from 65 to 70 mm long.

Measured size and weight:
    Length: 145 mm
    Diameter: 24.2 mm to 35.6 mm
    Weight: 188 gram with 2xCR123 and 203 gram with AW18650-26.

The light uses a Cree XM-L led.

登录/注册后可看大图

In the above table I have collected all modes, measured at 3.7 volt (i.e. with one LiIon batteries). All the estimated runtimes are with a 18650 LiIon battery. The estimated lumen is scale from the specified maximum, measured at 7.4 volt.
    Because I have done this table at 3.7 volt, there is no difference between high, adj-high and the high-reduced.

登录/注册后可看大图

The first voltage sweep is done in high mode, the light has stabilization down to about 4 volt, this means that it reaches full output with a fresh LiIon battery, but will immediately start to drop in output.

登录/注册后可看大图

The reduced brightness is about 80% of max. brightness and can stabilized down to 3.8 volt.

登录/注册后可看大图

The adjustment mode has a maximum of about 85% brightness.

登录/注册后可看大图

The adjustment mode has a minimum of about 4% brightness.

登录/注册后可看大图

In the runtime the step down function in high can easily be seen. Neither 18650 or 2xCR123 batteries can maintain a high enough voltage to keep the light in stabilization.

登录/注册后可看大图

To see how this light handles the heat, I did a run on my test bench with a temperature sensor on the light. As expected the brightness drops slightly when the led gets hot. The body does get hot and stays hot. There is no step down in brightness (The voltage is to low for this to be visible).
    Note: My test does not simulate actual usage conditions, but are done on a test bench with only the head of the light and no cooling airflow, i.e. the light will get hotter than during normal use.

登录/注册后可看大图

With higher voltage the step down is visible after about 3½ minute. This step down does limit the temperature rise.

登录/注册后可看大图

The slow strobe is 4.9 Hz with 48% duty cycle.

登录/注册后可看大图

The fast strobe is 9.8 Hz with 46% duty cycle.

The light does not use pwm and only has a small amount of high frequency noise in the light.

Comparison to other Flashlights

For the full comparison to other lights with graphs and beamshots see here

Notes

The light was supplied by ThruNite for review.
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-15 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
    其中很有特色的Lux-RC FL33也转出来兄弟品鉴一下:

Lux-RC FL33

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

Lux-RC is a Russian company that makes some light products, in this review I look at their newest creation. This creation is a modular build flashlight, i.e. it can be ordered in many different configurations for both led, optics, light engine, battery tube, surface treatment. My copy of the light is with a 11 watt light engine and 3 neutral leds, the body has chrome surface. The light is made of aluminum (6061-T6 alloy).

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

I got the light in a shipping box, this makes very much sense for this type of custom build light.

登录/注册后可看大图

I did not get any extra, except two bodies, but later on the light will include extra o-rings, grease and lanyard. It will also be possible to buy clips, larger bodies and some mounts.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

There are 3 main leds in the head they do not use a reflector, instead they have TIR optics. It is possible to order different leds (cool, neutral, warm) and different optics. Besides the main leds there is also a small red light that flashes about every 5 seconds for 0.012 second. This makes it easy to locate the light in the dark and does not use much power.

登录/注册后可看大图

It is possible to open the head on this light, where the light engine is placed. This engine can be replaced with new versions, i.e. when a new better light engine is release it is possible to buy this as an upgrade to the light. It is not required to do any soldering to replace the light engine.

登录/注册后可看大图

As usual on high power lights it has some cooling fins, but here they are larger than usual and an important part of the design.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The switch is placed on the head, just behind the heat sink. It is an electronic push button. Around the button is the battery indicator, when the switch is activated the ring will illuminate in a color for some time, the color depends on battery level. If the switch is activated just before the battery is empty, the indicator will flash for 15 minutes.
    This indicator works both for one and two LiIon cell.

登录/注册后可看大图

A fast press on the switch will turn the light on in the user adjustable mode, another press will change to high output. A longer press will turn the light off and a even longer press will change mode. The switch is a bit hard to press, i.e. a soft finger cannot activate it, a nail must be used.
    It is a bit difficult to get out of the flashing modes again, it is necessary to either loosen the battery tube or step through all modes.
    Note: This user interface is part of the L333 light engine and will be changed in the future.

登录/注册后可看大图

This curve shows what happens when the switch is held down in adjustable mode, first the light turns off. If the switch is held down for some more time it comes on again and starts ramping up and down. Release the switch somewhere in the ramp and the brightness is remembered as the new setting.

登录/注册后可看大图

The head also has some markings with the serial number, battery voltage, etc.. The warning about "Hot surface" is very real on this light, when running on full power it can get very hot (See my temperature curve). The serial number can be checked online to get the exact specifications for the light: Specifications for review copy.

登录/注册后可看大图

The battery connection in the head is a spring with a gold plated covering.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The battery tube has square cut threads and the two ends are interchangeable.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

A lanyard holder can be mounted on the body.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The tailcap is concave and the light can easily tail stand. The tailcap has a covered spring for the battery connection.

登录/注册后可看大图

Here is all the part the light can be disassembled in without tools.

I like the idea of a user customable light and I also like the special design of this light. I got the light with neutral leds and combined with the high output this is a really nice flood light. As can be seen in this review there are a few detail that could be better and many of them are going to be fixed in the next generation of light engine (Called L334).
    This light is to expensive if you want "just a flashlight", but if you like the design and want something more special, I believe this light is going to be a good candidate.

Technical specification and measurements

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

The light can use one or two LiIon batteries, in the short configuration this is one 18350 or 16350 battery, preferable IMR. In the long configuration it is 2x16350, 2x18350 or 1x18650, again IMR is preferred for the short cells. Because my light used a light engine without any battery protection I had to use protected 16340 when using two batteries.
    This light does not have any problem with long, short or fat batteries. Both flat top or button top can also be used. The price for this flexibility is that the battery is a bit loose in the tube and can rattle.
    Next generation of light engine will include battery protection, i.e. it will be possible to use two 18350 LiIon in the light.

Measured size and weight:
    Length: 81.7 with 18350 battery holder and 117 mm with 18650 battery holder.
    Diameter: 24.1 mm to 28.7 mm
    Weight: 86.7 gram with 1x18350, 121 gram with 2x16350 and 131 gram with AW18650-26.

The light uses a 3 Cree R4-4C (neutral) led in the tested configuration.

登录/注册后可看大图

In the above table I have collected all modes, measured at 7.4 volt (i.e. with two LiIon batteries). I have also included off as a mode, because the light uses a small amount of power. All the estimated runtimes are with a 2x16350 LiIon battery. The estimated lumen is scale from the specified maximum.
    I could not select the exact same medium and low mode each time, in the above table PWM is measured at a probably slightly different setting than the other parameters. Default is the default user setting, when the battery has been removed for some time.
    The light will soon get a new light engine, that is user programmable. This will probably invalidate many of my measurements.

登录/注册后可看大图

The first voltage sweep is done in high mode, the light has stabilization down to about 4.6 volt, i.e. it is not stabilization with a single LiIon battery. The dip at 3.6 volt is probably a battery low warning.

登录/注册后可看大图

Medium does work exactly the same way, except it draw less current. When not running in high the pwm is audible.

登录/注册后可看大图

The above curve shows runtime in the long configuration. As the voltage sweeps shows a single LiIon cell is not stabilized. The runtime with 2x16350 is also very short.
    The 7 watt engine is stabilized with a single LiIon cell according to Lux-RC.

登录/注册后可看大图

Using the short configuration, only a single LiIon cell can be used, here I am using a IMR 18350 cell. This gives a very short runtime, it would probably be wise to select a light engine with less power for this configuration (This is decided by the user when ordering the light).

登录/注册后可看大图

I did a temperature test to see how well the light handles the heat from the led. When power is turned on the temperature rises fast, without any automatic reduction in brightness.
    Note: My test does not simulate actual usage conditions, but are done on a test bench with only the head of the light and no cooling airflow, i.e. the light will get hotter than during normal use.

登录/注册后可看大图

Same test, but with the voltage from a single LiIon. The temperature does not rise as fast, but it still rises fast.
    This light must not be run without cooling on high!

登录/注册后可看大图

The light uses pwm at about 1.3 kHz, this pwm in the user adjustable setting, but not in high.

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

PWM at the default and the low setting.

登录/注册后可看大图

The strobe is at 10.4 hz with a 10% duty cycle. This gives a long runtime in strobe mode.

登录/注册后可看大图

5 pulses and a short pause.

登录/注册后可看大图

Two flashes each other second.

登录/注册后可看大图

Sos, with a total time of less than 3 second to transmit, it is a very fast sos.

登录/注册后可看大图

The sos has one problem, in the above curve I have filtered the pwm and as can be seen the sos fades, instead of turning off, this makes it more difficult to read it.

登录/注册后可看大图

The beacon is one flash each 10 seconds.

Comparison to other Flashlights

Lux-RC FL33, Olight M21-X, Fenix Tk21 U2:

ThruNite Scorpion, ZebraLight SC600, Klarus XT10:

For the full comparison to other lights with graphs and beamshots see here

Notes

The light was supplied by Lux-RC for review.
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    郁闷
    2015-9-12 19:32
  • 签到天数: 12 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2011-10-15 23:47 | 显示全部楼层
    哪位帮翻译一下嘛。。。。。。。。。。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-12-26 19:12
  • 签到天数: 370 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

发表于 2011-10-16 00:21 | 显示全部楼层
    还是TN10最亮啊~~期待TN12~~
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2018-2-12 10:12
  • 签到天数: 15 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2011-10-16 08:37 | 显示全部楼层
    TN10是挺好,什么时候有优惠。
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-10-16 09:06 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-10-16 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
    顶。看得有压力,非英语专业路过…
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-5-24 17:02

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-10-16 12:34 | 显示全部楼层
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情

2014-5-18 01:55

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2011-10-16 15:29 | 显示全部楼层
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情

2015-8-28 00:09
  • 签到天数: 31 天

[LV.5]常住居民I

发表于 2011-10-16 19:17 | 显示全部楼层
    都买不起
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-10-16 23:16 | 显示全部楼层
    看不懂
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-10-17 08:12 | 显示全部楼层
    这个拆开念我会,对付一起就不懂了!
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2017-6-22 20:37
  • 签到天数: 8 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

发表于 2011-10-17 08:26 | 显示全部楼层
    蝎子和TN10,我选择Tn10,虽然都有了
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-6-20 19:09
  • 签到天数: 3 天

[LV.2]偶尔看看I

发表于 2011-10-17 09:13 | 显示全部楼层
    图拍的很漂亮
    回复

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|论坛自带搜索|下载论坛app|手电大家谈-手电筒爱好者之家 ( 备案序号:鲁ICP备05002565号 )
    以上言论纯属个人观点,与手电大家谈立场无关。
    最佳浏览模式:1920*1080

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 07:50 , Processed in 0.244898 second(s), 62 queries , Gzip On.